Wood-Fired Oven Demonstration Classes
The well-being and health of our community classes have been postponed until 2021 following state and federal advice regarding COVID-19.
Join Alejandro Ramon for a 2-hour demonstration class featuring a one-of-a-kind culinary experience that exclusively will use a FORNOCRAFT Wood-Fired Oven led by former BAKE! Instructor and Oven Builder Alejandro Ramon. You will join fellow cooking and baking enthusiasts to learn about the various styles of Wood-Fired Oven cooking and baking techniques.
To showcase the versatility of the wood-fired oven Alejandro will be demonstrating:
- Fig and Prosciutto al Forno
- Polpette e Salsa di Pomodoro al Forno – Meatballs in Tomato Sauce from the Oven
- Pizza in Teglia – Roman Pan Pizza – Pizza Bianca & Pizza Rossa
- Pears Poached in Red Wine with Mascarpone Whipped Cream
In class, you’ll enjoy 4-courses with wine, Italian soda, or Italian water.
You’ll take home the recipes, tips & techniques, resources guides, equipment list, and a full tummy and new memories!
Classes will be held outside. Please come dressed for the weather.
Classes will resume Spring of 2021
Cancellation Policy: All classes have 5-day cancellation policy.
- If you cancel within 5 days of class you’ll receive a full refund
- Sorry – No refund if you cancel less than 5-days or don’t show
- If Alejandro Ramon needs to cancel the class in case of weather or (i.e. a family emergency) – 100% refund
This is an outstanding demonstration class and the food is out of this world. If you have the ability to attend. I highly recommend doing so.” ~ Mary L M. – Battle Creek, MI
Sharing his knowledge & passion for cooking and baking!
In his own words
“Helping students learn about the ingredients, processes, techniques, science, and the history of the traditional recipes they are making is very rewarding. It is wonderful to see them apply their newfound knowledge as they make the recipes from start to finish.”
I think of cooking and baking as a joyful endeavor in which one is always learning no matter how many times you make a recipe. Through teaching, we are connecting to the students and helping to develop a community of people who are as passionate as we are about making their own food and sharing it with their friends and family.” ~ Alejandro Ramon